Welcome to the Wonderful Home Away From Home. This home has a relaxing atmosphere, surrounded by woods and wildlife. Though, still easily accessible in the Galena Territory. You’ll be sure to have a relaxing and wonderful time, in its superbly decorated interior. Featuring modern wine and country styles all its own. The rolling hills of the area are beautiful in every season and the Galena area has lots to offer it visitors, golf, historical buildings, antiquing, fishing and boating on Lake Galena, canoeing, and biking along the Galena River, horseback riding, even downhill, and cross-country skiing. Tour wineries and breweries as well as shopping along Main Street. This home is a great place to get away with your family or a group of friends to enjoy all the Territory and Galena has to offer.
Things to do
We are close to Eagle Ridge Resort’s 4 championship PGA ranked golf (3×18,1×9)courses and the Stonedrift Spa where you can book a massage or a full day spa package. You will also be close to the Marina on Lake Galena where you can rent pontoons, canoes, fishing boats, and paddle boats. Lake Galena, is one of Illinois’ top fishing lakes, featuring Small and Large Mouth Bass, Muskie, and Walleye. Horseback riding is available at the Shenandoah Riding Center with many trail ride choices to entice any rider.
You will also have the use of the Owners Club with a brand new recreation center boasting an outdoor pool, kiddie pool, and the new indoor pool for rainy days. State of the art Fitness center and activity room with pool tables, ping pong, video arcade, outdoor tennis courts, and indoor basketball.
Take in the beautiful scenery while hiking, biking, or walking any of the numerous trails in the Territory.
A short 9-mile drive to Galena offers many boutiques, unique shops, museums, and restaurants to visit and dine at.
Dubuque, IA is 22 miles away with the Mississippi River Aquarium, Eagle Point Park, Dog Track, Stone Cliff Winery, Star Brewery Museum, Casino’s, indoor water park, and much much more.
The security deposit charge is $350.00 or 10% of total rent, whichever is more.
Early check-in is 2 PM and when available costs $50. Standard Check-in is 4 PM.
Late check-out is 12 PM (noon) and when available costs $25. Standard Check-out is 11 AM.
ASK ABOUT OUR DISCOUNTS:
Stay 3 to 6 nights, get 20% off your stay, excluding holidays.
Discounts automatically applied to stays of 1 week or more.
Ask for details, does not apply to instant bookings.
It is our goal to ensure that you have a clean and tidy home when you arrive. We have enhanced our cleaning procedures in line with CDC guidelines as part of this. Here are just some of the steps we are taking to ensure you have a clean and healthy vacation home:
- Washing and disinfection of all linens and towels regardless of use.
- The use of new cleaned towels and linens for each stay.
- Cleaning and disinfection of common household surfaces including:
- Couches, Chairs, and other cloth surfaces
- Counters and kitchen areas
- Door knobs, railings, and handles, light switches, and other commonly touched objects.
- Tubs and Showers
In addition to the above; where possible, we are trying to ensure that there is a three-day minimum before your arrival, at any one of our homes, to ensure a sufficient period of time for contact is maintained and to allow for additional disinfection of the home. We don’t use a central office or keys with any of our stays ensuring you have a contact-free vacation.
Virtual Tour and Photo Gallery
- Guests: 10
- Amenities: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 3 Queens, 8 Person Hot Tub, Air Conditioning, All Linens included, Beds, Blender, Blu Ray Player, Business Center, Cable, Central Heat, Coffee (Pods), Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Dryer, Firepit, Fireplace, Fridge/Freezer, Full Kitchen, Game Console, Game Room / Arcade, Game System, Gas Grill, Golf, Gym, Hair Dryer, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Indoor Pool, Ironing Board and Iron, Kayak/Canoe Rental, Keurig, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Marina, Microwave, Netflix, Outdoor, Outdoor Pool, Outdoor Seating, Oven/Stove, Overall Home, Owners Club, Personal Care, Pontoon Rental, Pots, Pans, Bowls, and Bakeware, Rec Area, Shampoo, Soap, Tennis, Toaster, Towels, Washer, Wi-Fi / Internet
- View: Wooded
- Size: 3300ft²
- Bed Type: 4 Bedroom
- Categories: 4 Bedroom, Galena, Vacation Rental
Prices start at: $399 per night (+taxes and fees)